Fun and enjoyable sailing cruise between the amazing Cyclades islands of Kea, Kythnos, Serifos, Syros and with main gay destination Mykonos.
After dinner and drinks in Athens gay district Gazi, we set sail on our spacious modern catamarans visiting the temple of Sounion, followed by a relaxing night under the stars, zipping your favourite drink on the boats lounge beds or in the hot pool (!) on the beach. On the way are a variety of stunning beaches and dreamy villages, such as the picturesque town of Naoussa on Paros.
With some ancient culture on Delos it's time to put on our dancing shoes and speedos as we drop anchor right in front of Jackie'O on the beach, with the Elia gay beach next door.
Good sailing winds, great guys and a varied program guarantee for an amazing Saltyboys trip!
• fly to: Athens International Airport (ATH)
• fly from: Mykonos International Airport (JMK)
• boarding first day after 1700 pm, Athens
• disembarking last day before 0900 am, Mykonos
7 days cruise from May 30 - Jun 6 € 895
All prices are per person in Euro including vat/tax.
• carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• your accommodation on the yacht
• the professional guidance of a gay skipper
• bed linen & towels
• dinghy + outboard
• diesel & gaz
• end cleaning yacht
• your flights/transfers
• reservation fee € 55 p/person
• food/drinks & occasional mooring fees