Relaxing, fun and enjoyable sailing cruise in the most beautiful sailing area of Brazil, just South of Rio de Janeiro and North of São Paulo.
We will sail between Paraty, Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande. This is a combination of great relaxing sailings (moderate winds), wonderful bays and beaches for swimming and snorkeling. Walks to reviving fresh waterfalls and visits to the stunning picturesque colonial Brasilian harbour villages Paraty and Abraão with their relaxed atmosphere and fine restaurants.
• fly to/from: Rio de Janeiro Int. Airport (RIO)
• boarding first day after 1500 pm, Paraty/Angra
• disembarking last day before 0900 am, Paraty/Angra
7 days cruise from March 16 - 23 € 1295
All prices are per person in Euro including vat/tax.
• carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• your accommodation on the yacht
• the professional guidance of a gay skipper
• bed linen & towels
• dinghy + outboard
• diesel & gaz
• end cleaning yacht
• your flights/transfers
• reservation fee € 55 p/person
• food/drinks & occasional mooring fees